Stag & Hen Parties
We are a leading Hen Party & Stag Do supplier in Coventry.
From a Hens Ultimate Pyjama Party with an overnight stay for the Hens in our luxury 16th Century boutique country house B&B to an activity packed Stag do, enjoying some of the activities and experiences we have to offer or a mixture of both…talk to our specialist team who can help you arrange exactly what you want!
With an extensive array of activities available on site to choose from, why not have a look through some of our packages or contact a member of our events team and let us plan the ultimate event for you and your guests.
Prices from £90pp
- A lovely glass of bubbly & tasty canapés
- A Buffet dinner served in our country house or upgrade & have a delicious sit down meal in The Quicken Tree Bar & Grill
- Half bottle of wine per person served with dinner
- Overnight stay in our 4* Hotel waking up to a Full English breakfast
- A pampering package – face masks and beauty products
- Beautician available on request – ask for details
- Price for this package is £120pp for Single Occupancy or £90pp Double Occupancy (minimum number of 7 rooms)
- For the more adventurous Hens, why not add a quad bike trek or laser clay shooting, and for the fearless adventurers – a fast and furious race in our RZR’s…. talk to the team for more details and for costs on our adventure package additions.
Prices from £99pp
Choose 3 of the following activities (maximum of 2 motorised)
- Quad Trekking
- 4 x 4 Driving
- Air Rifles
- Blindfold Driving
- RZR 570cc Buggy
- Laser Clay Shooting
- Power Turns
- Grass Karts
£99 per person. Includes light lunch
Minimum numbers of 5
Upgrades available with overnight stay and meal in the Quicken Tree Bar & Grill.
In the heart of England
Road: (Postcode to use for SAT NAV’s – CV7 8DX) Situated just outside Meriden in Warwickshire, the Heart of England Conference & Events Centre is within easy access to all major road networks, Birmingham NEC and Birmingham Airport and train station.
Rail: Location connections to all major rail routes, we’re just a taxi ride away from a number of busy train lines (Birmingham International, Coleshill Parkway, Warwick Parkway, Rugby and Berkswell).
Air: 10 minutes from Birmingham International Airport.